How do CNCL Services help prepare you?
From the moment a potential case comes in, the CLNC consultant becomes an invaluable asset by identifying the medical issues, screening the case for the merit and providing 30 CLNC services relevant to your case. These include:
- Analyze electronic medical records hospital policies and procedures and the relevance to your case.
- Identify and locate the best medical expert witnesses to strengthen the credibility of your case.
- Identify adherences to and deviations from the applicable standards of care
- Assist with discovery by preparing interrogatories and requests for production.
- Detect tampering within medical records.
- Help assess injuries and identify causation issues and contributing factors.
- Attend and report on independent medical examinations.
- Prepare questions for deposition and trial examination (direct or cross).
- Facilitate preparation of exhibits and other demonstrative evidence.
- Research and apply the authoritative medical and nursing literature and standards of care.